The DevOpsOn website is constructed such that you can visit us on the web without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us personally identifiable information (name, address, e-mail address, phone number, etc.) we will use the information for the primary purpose for which you are providing it. Various programs of DevOpsOn require you to submit personal or confidential company information. DevOpsOn will attempt to protect such information by using industry standard security and management procedures.
2. What Information We Collect
On DevOpsOn's website, over the telephone or through the mail you are able to order products or services from DevOpsOn. The types of personal or company information collected by DevOpsOn may vary widely depending upon what product or service you seek from DevOpsOn. In order to provide such products and services, we may also ask you to provide us with information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experience with our products and/or contact preferences.
3. Information Collected Through Technology
When you use any of our websites and/or services we, and/or our service providers, may collect tracking information such as your browser type, mobile device, the type of operating system you use, the domain name of your Internet service provider and pages visited on the website. We use this information for aggregate reporting. For example, we may want to know how long the average user spends on our websites or which pages or features get the most attention. We use this information to make our website and other products and services more useful to you; to provide you with more effective customer service; to make the website or services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information; to perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies; and to display content and advertising that are customized to your interests and preferences.
4. How We Use the Information
DevOpsOn uses this information to better understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete requested transactions, to respond to you and to offer and update you on DevOpsOn services and benefits. Any credit card information submitted to DevOpsOn is used only for payment processing and is not retained by DevOpsOn.
As a benefit to DevOpsOn customers, DevOpsOn maintains various databases that contain information specific to you. From time to time we may also desire to contact you for market research purposes or to provide you with marketing information we think would be of particular interest. DevOpsOn will not reveal your personal information publicly or to any third party, except as stated herein, unless we have otherwise received your permission to do so, or are required by law. If at any time you would like to have your information not presented by DevOpsOn, please follow the directions given in the "Choice" section, Section 2, of this document.
1.With Whom We Share the Information
2. Choice DevOpsOn will not use or share information provided to us for purposes other than for which the information was originally submitted without your permission. We will also provide you the opportunity to inform us at any time if you choose to opt-out of partial or total contact with DevOpsOn. If you have any difficulty exercising your choices, please send your request to support@DevOpsOn.org.
3. Access & Correction DevOpsOn strives to keep your information accurate. We will provide you with access to your information, including making every effort to provide you with online or telephone access to your data so you may review, update or correct your personal or company information. To protect your privacy and security we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or enabling you to make corrections. You may request a change in your personal or company information by contacting Customer Support either by e-mail at support@DevOpsOn.org;
4. Security In an attempt to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. We use data encryption technology to help protect against loss, misuse or alteration of your sensitive credit or debit card information. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology which creates an encrypted connection between you and our systems for the transmission of any credit or debit card information you input online and we use encryption protection for any payment authorizations for transactions we request through any channel. Once we collect your credit card or debit card information it is stored encrypted on restricted-access computers that are not directly accessible via the Internet.
Any unauthorized access to or use of our website and other products and services or to the information collected and maintained by us should be immediately brought to our attention by contacting us via email at support@DevOpsOn.org or by writing to us at DevOpsOn, The Esplanade Center, 2415 East Camelback Road, Suite 700, Phoenix, Arizona 85016, Attn: Director of Audit & Compliance. We will investigate and, if necessary, take action to halt any violation of the security of your personal or company information of which we become aware. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We recommend you do not divulge your password to anyone. DevOpsOn will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. You should not disclose your user name and password to others. In addition, if applicable, you should remember to sign out of your DevOpsOn account or service at the end of each session. You may also wish to close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure others cannot access your personal or company information if you share a computer or are using a computer in a public place.
Unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, despite our best efforts to protect your personal or company information, DevOpsOn cannot completely ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or to or from our online products or services. You transmit all such information at your own risk. However, once we receive your transmission we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
5. Additional Website Issues
(a) How DevOpsOn Uses Technology to Improve Your DevOpsOn Experience
Most aggregate information is collected via cookies, web beacons and other technical methods. Web beacons, also known as clear gifs, in conjunction with cookies, are used to compile statistics about website usage. Web beacons are small pieces of data embedded in images on the pages of websites or applications. We or our service providers use these technical methods to analyze the traffic patterns on our website, such as the frequency with which our users visit various parts of the website and to measure site effectiveness or use of online products and services. We also use Web beacons in HTML e-mails that we send our visitors who have agreed to receive e-mail from us, to determine whether our recipients have opened those e-mails and/or clicked on links in those e-mails. On their own, cookies or Web beacons do not contain or reveal any personally identifiable information. However, if you choose to furnish DevOpsOn with personally identifiable information, this information can be associated to the data stored in the cookies or Web beacons. These technical methods may involve the transmission of information either directly to us or to our service providers. These technical methods allow us to make our website and other products and services, and any e-mails you have agreed to receive, more interesting to you. You may render some Web beacons unusable by rejecting their associated cookies.
(b) Links to Third Party Websites
Links to third party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links you will leave the DevOpsOn website. DevOpsOn has not comprehensively reviewed all of these third-party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites, their content or their privacy policies. Thus, DevOpsOn does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the DevOpsOn website you do this entirely at your own risk.